Wednesday 29 January 2014

Introducing Delta Rain

Oh hi! 

My name is Caitlin, and I am behind Delta Rain. I live in New Zealand, which I consider to be one of the world's greatest. I am only now, at almost 19 years old, beginning to realise just how lucky I am to live in such a raw, safe, and pure place! 

I am so excited to share with you all the adventures in my life as I enter my second year of University! 2014 will bring me a new learning experience as I move out of home and into a 'flat' with 5 other girls, learn an entirely new language, and try to maintain a regular blog. I hope to be very successful in all 3 haha! 

I am planning on posting regularly about my passion within beauty, fashion and food. Being a student, I know I am forever searching for cheap and tasty meal ideas, beauty and hair care tips and of course, inspiration on outfits and trends. I guess what i really want to achieve is a lifestyle blog that has something for everybody, whether it be a review on a product, or an insight to my daily life as a student at university. I want to share my story and my ideas with you all. 

Please don't hesitate to write a comment with your own thoughts and suggestions for me, as I am very new to this and need all the help I can get!!

Thank you, thank you

Caitlin

 

No comments:

Post a Comment